Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Continued Proposal

Typography:
I suppose that the typography I have had in my head for this comic project is what I would consider 'standard Marvel lettering'. It is all capitol letters, bolding and italizing for emphasis.

More Gutters and Book Dimensions:
I am hoping to do my comic on standard 8.5" x 11" much like my standard Dungeon's and Dragons books. I think it is a comfortable size for me to work in, and gives me some room for play. The margins will be 3/4" on the inside/ binding side and 1/4" on the other three sides.

Other Continued:
Another character sketched out. Exavior, a support character.


I was also inspired to work predominantly on the computer after seeing a classmate last year post a link to daarken, a concept artist that has a youtube channel showing how he goes about doing his digital paintings.

For now, I will continue to take the story for my comic and break it into a loose script and block out panels.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cory,
    Good start so far. For a big epic story like this, think about what makes the characters special. What's interesting about them to you? What makes them tick? What part of their story is the most compelling thing for you to work on right now?

    ReplyDelete