Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ready to model the next project.


I have found some images to help me do up my concept sketches and get this next project underway.

I am going for a frozen keep in the tundra. These images should help me in narrowing my pallet as well as being good reference for forms.

Lighting should be interesting with the use of snow, or planned use of snow at least.

**Amendment: I misread the original assignment post and will design the interior of the keep. It has only a few chambers, and they are supposed to feel rather desolate, so I shouldn't be jumping in too deep. I'll figure out some cloth for draperies and rugs, texture the walls in an old, beaten stone, and add various small odds and ends to fill it out, such as the throne in the throne room.

No comments:

Post a Comment